Heritage Co-op invites applications for the position of Senior Sales Agronomist to join our Ag team located in Brandon, MB.
The Sales Agronomist will be responsible for customer sales and acquisition as well as field scouting for a large full service Ag Department. The successful candidate will possess brand characteristics and perform duties in accordance with our vision, mission and values.
Reporting directly to the Agro Manager, responsibilities include the following:
1. Customer sales, service and acquisition
2. Providing agronomic advice
3. Field scouting
4. Inventory control and merchandising
• Demonstrated strong leadership skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience in Agriculture
• University Degree/College Diploma or equivalent relevant work experience
• Strong communication skills; both oral and written
• Efficient organizational skills
Deadline: Friday, July 26th, 2019
With over 370 employees, Heritage Co-op serves the communities of Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa, Erickson, Sandy Lake, Rivers and Strathclair.
If you are interested in this opportunity or require additional information, please contact Annette Haywood, Human Resources Manager, 204.867.2295. Please submit a detailed resume and cover letter in confidence to: