Who we are:
With over 370 employees, Heritage Co-op serves communities of Brandon, Minnedosa, Wawanesa, Erickson, Rivers, Sandy Lake and Strathclair. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.heritagecoop.ca
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Pharmacy Manager, responsibilities for this position include the following: Customer service, accurate entry of prescriptions into patient files, third party adjudication, prescription preparation including compounding and blister packing and ordering/receiving inventory.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Pharmacy and:
• You have excellent customer service, organizational and interpersonal skills
• You are highly motivated
• You have knowledge of pharmaceutical math or a willingness to train
• Completion of an accredited Pharmacy Assistant training program an asset
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do
• Must be available to work a variety of shifts including days, evenings and weekends
We offer competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, an employer-contributed pension plan, and exciting learning opportunities. At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve.
If you are interested please contact us at email@example.com or for more information.
This position will remain open until filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.