Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth. To learn more about who we are and how you can help bring our brand to life, visit us at www.heritagecoop.ca
What you’ll do:
Reporting to the Yard Supervisor, the Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering world-class customer service while delivering products to domestic and commercial accounts, providing minor vehicle maintenance, processing invoices and customer transactions, customer service and general duties around the department and yard including maintaining cleanliness and standards.
• Be a liaison and public relations representative for the Co-op within the communities we serve.
• Transport products and supplies to customers using a delivery truck.
• Maintain vehicles and follow regular maintenance schedules on vehicles and reporting any issues to the Home Centre Division Manager.
• Accurately process customer invoices, and field customer phone calls.
• Observe safety measures and report hazardous conditions immediately to the Manager.
• Assist in the proper care and maintenance of all department equipment.
• Follow safe front-line asset protection practices and maintain a constant alert against unauthorized removal of merchandise.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Who you are:
You are looking for a career in Home & Building Products and:
• You have excellent customer service skills, communication skills and the ability to solve problems
• You are highly motivated and mechanically inclined
• Class 3 Driver’s License with Air Endorsement an asset
• You are able to work well with minimal supervision
• Must be able to work flexible shifts and overtime as required
• You’re honest and trustworthy, are results-oriented and strive to be the best in what you do.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
At Co-op, we embrace diversity and inclusion, and we’re working to create a workplace that is as diverse as the communities we serve. We support and provide an environment that allows all to bring their whole selves to work.
Apply online or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.