Heritage Co-op has a long and proud history of giving back to the communities where we live, work and play. The Heritage Co-op Community Development Fund is available for building or renovation of spaces that support the betterment of the community such as sports facilities, public meeting spaces, health facilities, and service buildings.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
- If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Heritage Co-op is acknowledged with banners, signage or other recognition so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
- A picture may be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
How it works
- Submit an application through the online form.
- Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Heritage Co-op.
- Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Heritage Co-op’s values of Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility.
- The Community Development Fund is administered by the Board of Directors and requests will be reviewed quarterly. It is at the Co-op's discretion to meet the times requested in this form.
Heritage Co-op has partnered with Do Some Good to leverage the power of technology and build stronger and more connected communities. Apply here for our Community Development Fund.
Heritage Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.