Heritage Co-op has a long and proud history of giving back to the communities where we live, work and play. Requests for donation may be made for prizes, in-kind gifts, and monetary sponsorships for organizations or events that benefit our communities or the people in our communities.
We welcome applications from:
- Non-profit/registered charitable organizations exempt from taxation under the Canada Income Tax Act, whose programs and services benefit our community
- Not-for-profit community groups and youth organizations (Non-registered are also considered)
- If sponsorship is approved, it is expected that Heritage Co-op is acknowledged with banners, signage or other recognition so that attendees, participants and our members are aware of the contribution
- A picture may be required with the recipients of the donation or sponsorship and posts on social media and any other news media may be used as a ‘Thank You”
How it works
- Submit an application through the online form.
- Applications are reviewed and the recipients will be chosen at the discretion of Heritage Co-op.
- Preference is given to causes and organizations that align with Heritage Co-op’s values of Integrity, Excellence and Responsibility.
- Please allow 10 business days for review and response of the request for donation.
Heritage Co-op has partnered with Do Some Good to leverage the power of technology and build stronger and more connected communities. Apply here for our Community Support Fund.
Heritage Co-op, like other community-minded businesses, receives numerous requests for donations.
We work hard to assist in as many community organizations as possible, however due to the high volume of requests received, not all worthwhile proposals will be approved. Such a response does not reflect upon the value of your organization and the valuable service you provide.